Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours? Our 2017 season begins Friday, May 19 and ends on Sunday, October 1. We are open Fridays 5-8 PM, Saturdays, and Sundays 4-8 PM.
- Can we make a reservation? We do not accept reservations and serve on a first come, first serve basis. However, if you plan to dine with a group of 20 or more please let us know in advance so that we can better accommodate your party.
- Can we bring our own wine? No. Wisconsin Statute 125 prohibits patrons from bringing their own alcoholic beverages into a restaurant for consumption. All alcohol served in a restaurant must be purchased through a distributor.
- Do we need to bring our own chairs, dinnerware, or utensils? We provide these but feel free to bring your favorite yard game.
- Can we pay with a credit card? Yes, we accept all major credit cards. You may still wish to bring along a cash for the old granary antique and general store.
- Do you offer a gluten-free crust? Yes, we have a pre-made gluten-free crust available. It is thicker, and a little smaller at 14" instead of our standard 18" pizza and the pricing is the same.
- Do you offer gift certificates? Yes, we do offer gift certificates. You can purchase one during our open hours, or we can complete the transaction through the mail. The minimum amount is $20 and we can do $5 increments from there.
- Can we bring our dog? Of course, we are a family of animal lovers. There are three large outdoor seating areas for our four-legged friends. Our only restrictions are that they remain on a leash at all times, stay outdoors, and that you clean up any mess.